Our Emergency Procedures
Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. During this time, we are available to take your calls and emails and we endeavour to act on all maintenance issues as effectively and efficiently as we can. Any messages left over the weekend will be picked up on Monday morning and someone from the key4lets team will contact you as soon as we can to deal with any issues.
Should you require any emergency assistance outside of the above hours, please find below a list of contacts that are available to help you.
In the event of:
- A Fire: Please call 999 or
- A Gas Leak: Please call 0800 111 999
- A Burglary: Please call 999
- A Security Issue: 101 (Northumbria Police)
- A Flood: Please call Julie Scope 07961 034915
- Being Locked Out: Please call your local locksmith it is your responsibility to pay for new locks if keys are lost (a replacement key must be provided to key4lets within 7 days)
- An Electrical Safety Issue*: Please call Northern Powergrid on 0330 1230877
*Please note, this does not include faulty light bulbs, domestic appliances, etc but rather covers jobs where there is a genuine danger to occupants.
These numbers are only to be used outside of our office hours in the event of a genuine emergency.
PLEASE NOTE: If you call and the contractor does not deem it to be a genuine emergency, you will be responsible for covering the cost of any call out charges.
We do hope you never have to use these emergency numbers but they are there to be used should a genuine emergency arise.
Our Office Contact Information:
Tel 0191 5489291
GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call 0191 548 9291 for more information.